Answered By: Gina Brander Last Updated: Dec 06, 2023 Views: 90
Your TDNet allows you to manage your own account. To get started, explore our tutorial on how to Create and edit Table of Contents Alerts in TDNet, or review the instructions below:
- Open TDNet
- Click on Log in located in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on My Journal Alerts to see your current list of journals that are set up for table of contents (TOC) alerts
- If you would like to remove a title, click on the red x next to the title.
- To add new titles, search for a title and click on Activate Journal Alert or Bookmark (some titles don't provide a table of contents).
- If you are doing a search in the Discover tab, you can bookmark an item or save your search by clicking on the orange star in the search box.
If you do not have an existing account, you can create a TDNet account yourself. If have an existing account but forget your password, you can use the "Forgot Account Details?" option on the site or contact us.