Answered By: Catherine Hana Last Updated: Jan 05, 2018 Views: 243
Welcome to the Saskatchewan Health Authority Library website, complete with a fresh look and feel, clear navigation, improved searching, and plenty of content describing the services and collections we provide.
Updated Search box
- Basic Search, Advanced Search or e-Journal Search will help you find resources in our collection
- Citation Matcher locates a specific article citation, then click on the Find It button for access to the full text
- Guide search allows you to search the content of our website
Guides 'For Practitioners'
- This is where you go to find the information and resources most relevant to your practice. Your friendly librarian is on the home page of each guide. Contact them with suggestions or questions.
- This collection of guides is intended to support your learning, research and work.
- We've made it easier to request an article or book, an evidence search (literature search), offsite access and more.
Offsite access allows you to access library resources from your phone, office or home without being connected to a Health Authority network. We provide offsite access to electronic resources for all Health Authority physicians and employees. Complete the registration form to get a barcode.
The Virtual Library
We have seven physical locations in Prince Albert, Regina and Saskatoon, but our website is our Virtual Library. Access resources and services from anywhere!
Can't find what you're looking for?
The content and layout of our website is similar to the former Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region, Saskatoon Health Region, Prince Albert Parkland Health Region and Saskatchewan Cancer Agency libraries' websites.
But if you can't find something you used to have access to, get in touch and we'll give you a quick tour.
What do you think?
We welcome your comments and feedback!